Questions regarding the magento one hosting from aws to digital ocean deployment ?
I want to deploy my magento project on digitalocean, so i thought to clear some doubts to move ahead.
As of now , it deployed on AWS with a particular architecture. So following are some of the questions need to be asked.
- What will be the architecture for our magento store.
- What is the pricing for a particular architecture /what will be the monthly cost ??
- Do you use varnish cache ?
- Which server is used for serving php(apache/nginx)?
- How much time it will take to deploy our store from aws hosting to digital ocean hosting ?
- How many domain we can make in a one installation(as we will also need the test environment for the same store) ?
- How frequently we can scale the architecture ?
- Do you use redis server and memcache cache ?
- Is the cron jobs handled by your system ?
- How about FTP/SSH logins ??
- Does the database backup taken daily by you?
- is the Email setup daily ?
- Is Load Balancer used ?
- Is Git software available ?