Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
RBAC Support with third party OpenIDConnect Provider
As you know, kubernetes offer support for OIDC and we can delegate user management to OIDC provider like Keycloak. But for doing that, we need to start kubeapiserver with right parameters. As Digital Ocean Kubernetes Master is Managed and is not accessible for us, How do you plan to provide support for kubeapiserver instance customization?
- Are you plan to provide any kind of support for OpenIDConnect for user management on your k8s ?
- If yes, when do you plan to release it?
- If not, can we customize our DO K8s instance with cloud controller manager?