Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Redirection error on the 2nd website configured in Nginx Virtual Blocks after adding ssl certifcate from Lets Encrypt using cerbot
- Added VirtualBlock A to Nginx on Ubuntu.Site A works fine.
- Used certbot to add an ssl certificate from Lets Encrypt. Site A Works fine.
- Added Virutalock B to Nginx. Site B Works fine.
- Used certbot to add an ssl certificate from Lets Encrypt. Site B stops working with error as below.
“The page isn’t redirecting properly”
any help would be greatly appreciated.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×