Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Restarted Droplet & now WordPress site not working 100% ?
I recently shutdown my droplet to take a snapshot and after I booted it back up some functions on my site aren’t working. Running latest single site wordpress install with woocommerce.
Here are the 2 things I have found so far that aren’t working:
- My Shop mobile navigation filter button is not displaying;
- WooCommerce Instagram images are not showing up;
Do any services not startup that would cause such issues. Obviously PHP, MySQL and NGINX are working, I can’t think of anything else server side to cause the issue.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×