.exe files is not supported on Linux natively.
However, you could try using a program called Wine. To install Wine on Ubuntu you could follow the steps here:
- Check installed architectures
- See if 32-bit architecture is installed. The following command should respond with “i386”.
- If “i386” is not displayed, execute the following.
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
- Add the WineHQ Ubuntu repository.
wget -nc https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/winehq.key
sudo gpg -o /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/winehq.key.gpg --dearmor winehq.key
sudo add-apt-repository 'deb https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/ubuntu/ focal main'
- Update the package database.
sudo apt update
sudo apt install --install-recommends winehq-stable
- Verify the installation succeeded.
Then finally to run the
.exe file use the following command:
For more information about wine check their official website here:
If this does not work with your bot, I could suggest finding a bot that is supported for Linux.