Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Setting Up Digital Ocean Environment:
I’m currently building an application running off the Laravel 5 Framework.
My development environment is as follows:
- I develop locally - ( duh.. )
- I push my code to my private GitHub Repo
- I’m utilizing Forge to listen for these changes and then Deploy to Digital Ocean Server
My Question(s) is/are:
When making these deployments how can I configure individual databases within Digital Ocean?
Can I host multiple sites on the same server?
Any proposed data structures for organizing multiple projects on Digital Ocean.
NOTE: I must admit I have a bit of OCD when it comes to structure ;) Any suggestions and guidance would be very much appreciated!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×