Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Setup Load Balancer + Ubuntu - Keep Offline
i need help, i just need to enable Load Balancer with my 3 Droplets, after the droplets created and add the droplets to Load Balancer it always appear Offline and never online.
i have spend 2 days looking for this solutions and have done delete and recreate Load balancer and droplets for a few times.
For my 3 droplets i just have this configuration
- with OS Ubuntu 20.04
- Region NYC1
- Have VPC with default-nyc1 with PrivateIP & Public IP
- Have SSH Key with Passcode
- Assign Tag “Backend”
For Load Balancer Configuration
- Region NYC1
- Have VPC with default-nyc1
- Add Droplets with Tag “Backend”
- Forwarding Rules Load Balancer HTTP Port 80 To Droplet HTTP Port 80
- leave the advanced settings unchanged.
i try to install easyengine with wordpress (without SSL) to the droplets and try to browse to IP droplets directly it works.
but when i amend the A host point to IP Load Balancer then it fail to work.
i also check if in my browser i keyin my IP Load Balancer it has error message
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×