Site does not appear when I installed NGINX
- I created a droplet.
- I added a domain via DNS to the droplet.
- I updated the droplet and upgraded it with the commands
- I changed the NS for the domain to
- I added A records and AAAA records for the domain which point to the droplets IP.
- I installed nginx with the command
apt-get install nginx
- I did
service nginx start
But when I visit the domain it is empty… No welcome to NGINX message… the site is empty?
If anyone can help me with this I would be happy.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×