SSH blocked for all droplet's only on my region.
For some reason, I got locked out of SSH access, and this is not at my droplet's, I have tried everything, and I am sure this is a firewall block at DO's level.
Here's what I tried:
- I tried to SSH to my droplet, takes forever then closes connection.
- I tried to SSH from a different computer on the same network, it's not working.
- I tried to SSH from same computer on different network, it's not working.
- I tried to SSH to a server (outside DO) then from this server tried to SSH to my droplet, it works.
- I tried to restore a snapshot that I had where everything were working, and then SSH again from my computer, not working.
- I purchased another droplet with a completely different IP and access of course, and tired to SSH from my computer, it's not working!
- ping to any droplet, it's not working.
- website access in browser, working.
I think I'm being blocked at some level, I've created a ticket support, but DO tech teams says they don't have such firewalls enabled.
Anyone had a similar experience? I'd appreciate the help.