Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
SSH blocked for all droplet's only on my region.
For some reason, I got locked out of SSH access, and this is not at my droplet’s, I have tried everything, and I am sure this is a firewall block at DO’s level.
Here’s what I tried:
- I tried to SSH to my droplet, takes forever then closes connection.
- I tried to SSH from a different computer on the same network, it’s not working.
- I tried to SSH from same computer on different network, it’s not working.
- I tried to SSH to a server (outside DO) then from this server tried to SSH to my droplet, it works.
- I tried to restore a snapshot that I had where everything were working, and then SSH again from my computer, not working.
- I purchased another droplet with a completely different IP and access of course, and tired to SSH from my computer, it’s not working!
- ping to any droplet, it’s not working.
- website access in browser, working.
I think I’m being blocked at some level, I’ve created a ticket support, but DO tech teams says they don’t have such firewalls enabled.
Anyone had a similar experience? I’d appreciate the help.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×