Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
SSH into Ubuntu
- I created a new Ubuntu droplet.
- I added the SSH key (Public)
From Terminal on OS X: (following the tutorial)
Then, ssh root@IP where IP = public IP of the droplet
ERROR: Permission denied (publickey).
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×