I purchased ssl certificate from Networkssolutions.com. and am trying to install it on my droplet, here what I did:
- I generated CSR with common-name= www.mydomain.com as described in digitalocean tutorials.
- I purchased the certificate for www.mydomain.com
- I downloaded 3 files from networksolutions:
- I went to /etc/apache2/site-available/default-ssl.conf and edited the following:
- SSLEngine on
- SSLCertificateFile /etc/apache2/ssl/WWW.MYDOMAIN.COM.crt
- SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache2/ssl/mydomain.key
- Added ServerName www.mydomain.com:443
- SSl enable
- Apache2 restart
But it is not working, what did I miss?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart.
If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.