A few days ago I registered my site (waddlebrewery.ca). I kept getting “This site can’t be reached” on Google. I assumed the DNS hadn’t updated but looking on whois, it appears to have updated.
I followed this tutorial. Anyone have any idea of what I may have done wrong. Happy to send anymore photos, if needed.
Here is a photo of my domain page. I have installed and re-installed many times just in case I did something wrong- but I may be making an installation mistake. I am a newb to this all lol. Thanks!
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!