Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Trying to connect WordPress droplet with SSH
- Installed PuTTY on my Windows desktop.
- Received password on email.
- Copied IP address (126.96.36.199).
- The PuTTY screen appears to be not accepting any text and showing access denied.(https://digitalsplendidtemp.blogspot.com/2019/10/blog-post.html).
Help will be appreciated.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×