Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Trying to get a basic setup working
I am trying to get a fairly basic set up working wiht K8s:
- simple UI host that serves up some HTML
- NGinx in front of it that proxies to the simple UI host when a certain domain is hit
The result being that when I navigate to somedomain.com NGinx should proxy the request to the UI host.
I have deployed my UI host into the cluster and have also configured NGinx in the cluster
So - couple questions
Do I need a DO LB sat in front of all this? If i don’t need a load balancer where do I find the IP for the cluster to point the DNS at?
Do I need an nginx-ingress or is plain old nginx ok?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×