Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Tutorial Issue: Multiple Ghost blogs on one VPS
Hi - I followed the below tutorial to the letter, and I’m having trouble getting multiple blogs working correctly:
When I reached the end both domains were pointing at the same instance of Ghost (I’d update the content on the domain1 blog and it would also appear on domain2. I’d try to log in on domain2 and it would throw an error telling me to log in from the URL specified in the config.js file).
I’ve gone through the comments and made a couple of other minor changes based on issues other users have had. I know sometimes the DO image gets updated and renders bits of the tutorial slightly out of date.
- Removed ‘default server’ from the domain2 config files to prevent the 'duplicate default servers’ error.
- Set up files in ’/etc/nginx/sites-enabled’ as symlinks to the config files in ’/etc/nginx/sites-available’
There seem to be a few others in the comments on the tutorial having this same issue, but no answers in the thread. Any idea whether something has changed in the image that is causing this? Or have I messed up something during set-up?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×