Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Two droplets, one domain
I have two droplets, one with .net core application and second with WordPress.
How can I set up domain to be used for example:
- domain.com/* - .net core droplet
- domain.com/blog/* - wordpress droplet Best regards.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×