Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Unable to boot and stuck at random: nonblocking pool is initialized
Hi, i have difficult (stuck actually) to boot my droplet after i use command reboot.
What action i done before i re-boot:
- Stop PHP/Apache/MySQL/Nginx
- chmod 700 and rename a web application folder
- Clean /var/log via command rm .log.
- Stuck forever
Few times of tried power cycle and power off, no luck to boot up anything just stuck at the command as attached screen shot, and also tried New Droplet from Snapshot and Other Region Droplet and Size but no luck again.
Sometimes stuck at random: nonblocking pool is initialized, can be quite a long time to reach this line.
BTW, i open a support ticket but seems all the staff are going holidays ? And anyway i can get help ?