Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Understanding Access & Update Testing
I am trying to understand the following:
- Does the provider (DigitalOcean) have access to the OS, DB, and application layers?
- Who is responsible to testing and implementing changes/updates?
- Is there a SOC report that covers all provider access?
I am trying to understand these areas for the following services:
- Load Balancers
- Block Storage
- One Click Apps
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×