Unreachable content (Docker containers) on other port than 80
I have a problem with accessing Docker containers for any other port than 80. Previously it worked and I had services accessible on ports 5000 and 7000 in addition to a nginx server installed directly on the droplet. I recently do a dist-upgrade to Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS and that may have broken stuff.
- accessing a page on port 80 or 443 served by nginx (without docker)
- accessing my docker container from another machine if bind on port 80
- accessing my docker container from the localhost regardless of port
What doesn't work:
- accessing a page on port 81 served by nginx (without docker)
- accessing my docker container if bind to port 5000 or 7000
So it seems that there is a problem with other ports than 80 and 443 for serving content on the internet. I have not DO Firewall configured. I tried to look iptables stuff but I understand very little but don't find anything suspicious. I tried various things for hours be still cannot solve the issue.
Could you help me?