Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
In my putty is appearing:
Authenticating with public key
Welcome to Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 4.4.0-138-generic x86_64)
- Documentation: https://help.ubuntu.com
- Management: https://landscape.canonical.com
- Support: https://ubuntu.com/advantage
Get cloud support with Ubuntu Advantage Cloud Guest:
212 packages can be updated.
15 updates are security updates.
New release ‘18.04.1 LTS’ available.
Run 'do-release-upgrade’ to upgrade to it
May i just do this upgrade… or are there more implications?
Thanks in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×