Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Using Redis Queue Instead of AWS SQS
I am trying to set up a First In, First Out (FIFO) queue using DigitalOcean’s Managed Redis hosting instead of AWS SQS. Now that I’ve set up and successfully connected to my Redis cluster, I am wondering:
1) How can I push new JSON objects to a FIFO queue in my cluster using REST HTTP requests?
2) How can I read from my FIFO queue using REST HTTP requests?
Any recommendations or pointers to other reference material would be appreciated!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×