Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Vanilla on an existing One-Click Worpress Droplet
Hi I am a complete noob…
I created a one-click wordpress droplet for my website. Then realised it will be awesome if I can have a discussion forum too.
I followed instructions on -
- to do the following
1) Created mysql database called ‘vanilla’ and granted full privileges to a user called 'vanilla’ i created.
2) Uploaded the Vanilla installation files to server under /var/www/vanilla.
But now I am stuck on Step 3 (which is the actual installation). The How To says just typing the IP of my droplet would point to the install page for vanilla. However, the IP points to my Wordpress as default.
I tried entering - <ip address>/vanilla/ - and - <ip address>/var/www/vanilla/index.php. But all i get is a 404 error page of Wordpress.
Can anyone help?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×