Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
VestaCP, Ajenti, and iMSCP
I would like your opinion on the best free alternatives for Cpanel.
I would like to create about 5 VMs, Each one will be hosting 10-15 drupal website that is using mysql DB.
- I’ve been looking into VestaCP, Ajenti, and iMSCP.
- I know that iMSCP is the only one with capability to manage multiple servers but haven’t found a lot of reviews about it. Is it also possible to get it to work on DigitalOcean for multiple servers ?
- VestaCP and Ajenti are both promising but I know I will need to install them on each server.
- I would like your openion on the 3 of them in terms of Security, Stability, Features, multiple server support, and if doable on digital ocean Ubuntu 14.04 VMS.
- What would be the best droplet size for hosting around 10 on each VM.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×