Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Visitors can't access the website for a second time
The last few weeks website visitors started to let me know they couldn’t reach our website if they want to visit it for a second time. The first time they can normally access the website but after that they seem to get a blank page.
I asked one of my clients to send me some info and gave us this:
$ curl -vvv hosttoday.nl
- Rebuilt URL to: hosttoday.nl/
- Trying 220.127.116.11…
- connect to 18.104.22.168 port 80 failed: Connection refused
- Failed to connect to hosttoday.nl port 80: Connection refused
- Closing connection 0 curl: (7) Failed to connect to hosttoday.nl port 80: Connection refused
Does any of you know how this can be caused? I would love to solve this issue but couldn’t find a proper answer on the DO nor the serverpilot website.
Thank you in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×