Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
We can fix php.ini file upload_max_filesize limit ? by follow these steps
A lot of new users are facing this
upload_max_filesize issue in PHP. We will overcome this issue by simply follow these steps.
These steps for the php7 version on ubuntu 18.04. Let’s get started.
- Step 1: Open the console and enter the below command.
- sudo nano /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini
Step:2 search for
upload_max_filesizeand increase 2mb to 100mb,
post_max_size8mb to 100mb and
max_execution_time30 to 300.(all these changes are made up to your needs)
Step:3 Restart the server by entering the below command.
- sudo service apache2 restart
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×