I apologize if this is a duplicate of another question, but so far I haven’t found any solutions to my issue, even among so many questions with similar sounding premises!
I built a website for my mom’s business, and added a google domain, but it’s still unreachable after a week. Visiting the website at its IP address is fine and dandy, and all the DNS checker online tools seem to show no issues with the domain, eg http://dns.squish.net/.
I added the DNS records via digital ocean. It felt pretty straightforward, but it didn’t work…! I followed this tutorial to a ‘T’ https://www.newcoupons.info/how-to-point-google-domains-to-digitalocean-droplet/.
What could be the problem? Is it possible it’s still propagating? (I’ve cleared my browser cache 1000 times, I don’t think it’s a caching issue…)
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $100 of credit to try our products over 60 days!