Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
What do i do to edit < wp-config.php > for increasing memory allocated to PHP
Unfortunately, I am still a beginner.
So I still don’t know lots of things. and still wait lots of help.
I use the VPS, Ubuntu WordPress on 14.04 (Memory 512MB, Singapore)
- Does My Host allow for increasing the PHP memory limit, I want 128MB?
- If yes, What do I do to change?
- If I change like ‘memorylimit = 128M’ in “php.ini”,
I don’t need to edit like 'define('WPMEMORY_LIMIT’, '128M’) ’ in “wp-config.php”
Thanks in advance to everyone who help me with comment : )
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×