Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
What's the best way to transfer data continuously from a Raspberry Pi to my droplet?
I have a Raspberry Pi and I have connected two different sensors to my Raspberry Pi. Now I need to send the data I’ve received from my R-Pi to my droplet to get access to it from everywhere. My knowledge about Digital Ocean is limited so now I need some help how I should do this in the best way. To sum it up:
- I want to send stored information from my R-Pi to my Digital Ocean droplet continuously and automatically
- What do I need to do, what programs do I need?
- I prefer to use Python code
- One option is to put it on a web browser, but I’m not sure what I have to do in order to make that work
Thankful for any help I can get!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×