Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
When DO restarts a kubernetes cluster for the automated updates, how exactly does the restart take place?
I ask because when I have recycled nodes in the past, I have seen the pvc enter a state where kubernetes insists that the pv is mounted but it certainly isn’t.
1) How to remove a node safely?
2) If a pvc goes into this state, how to tell kubernetes it is safe to reset the mount status?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×