When I access my site, I get "The connection was reset." How do I fix this?

It’s all in the question. When I access, Waterfox gives me the error “The Connection Was Reset.” When I access the website from Safari on my iPhone, I get “the server stopped responding.” How do I fix this?

Show comments

Submit an answer

This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.

You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!

Sign In or Sign Up to Answer

These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.


For anyone who comes across this in the future, I could suggest following the steps from this tutorial here on how to troubleshoot such issues:

In case you still have any questions, feel free to share any of the errors you find after following the steps from the tutorial.



This comment has been deleted