Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Where is node.js installed on one-click droplet? Where do I put my server code?
It’s my first time using DigitalOcean and I just created a node.js 6.9.1 one-click droplet. I’m able to connect to it via SFTP.
- where is node located on disk?
- where should I put my server code?
- how do I run node on this droplet?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×