Why does the one-click wordpress install needs 30GB disk space
DO has a one-click install for wordpress which is only available for the 1GBram/30GBssd plan.
I am curious why this is the case since if i would install LAMP on ubuntu myself it will work with the 20GBssd space easily.
- Does DO one-click install for wordpress uses more space than if i do a manual install with ubuntu on LAMP for worpress?
- How much disk-space is available after the one-click install of wordpress on a 30GBssd?
- Is there another advantage if i do it manually than the opportunity to run it on a 500mb/20GBssd? Is the one-click install unproper?
- Do i still need to configure sendmail and curl (PHP) after the one-click install?
- Is there a reason why a CENTOS one-click install is not provided yet?
- I am using atm 12GB disk space for 8 tld-domains with 250mb ram on a shared host since 4 years. Do you really advise me to start with the 1GB plan?
Thanks for your time .... and wisdom numbering your answer like above.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×