Why does the one-click wordpress install needs 30GB disk space
DO has a one-click install for wordpress which is only available for the 1GBram/30GBssd plan.
I am curious why this is the case since if i would install LAMP on ubuntu myself it will work with the 20GBssd space easily.
- Does DO one-click install for wordpress uses more space than if i do a manual install with ubuntu on LAMP for worpress?
- How much disk-space is available after the one-click install of wordpress on a 30GBssd?
- Is there another advantage if i do it manually than the opportunity to run it on a 500mb/20GBssd? Is the one-click install unproper?
- Do i still need to configure sendmail and curl (PHP) after the one-click install?
- Is there a reason why a CENTOS one-click install is not provided yet?
- I am using atm 12GB disk space for 8 tld-domains with 250mb ram on a shared host since 4 years. Do you really advise me to start with the 1GB plan?
Thanks for your time .... and wisdom numbering your answer like above.