Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Why is Ghost not installing correctly?
Okay so I already have a droplet dedicated to one Ghost blog. I wanted to create a test droplet today so I went ahead and used the one-click app to install Ghost with Ubuntu 18.04. I logged into the console once the droplet was created.
Ghost installer ran automatically up until the point where it notifies you of entering your domain and email for SSL. After pressing ENTER, the installer just exists and when I check /var/www/ghost/ the directory is empty. Am I doing something wrong here?
This I’ve tried:
- Rebuilding the droplet
- Destroying and recreating a droplet
- Trying to install on a droplet in a different location
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×