Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Why multiple redirect after installing SSL Certificate?
We setup a website in DigitalOcean. The website is running on Sharetribe server which is running on port 3000. The website is running properly there on HTTP.
Later we need to install SSL certificate for the website. For that we have done the following steps:
- We first install Apache into the same server.
- Then we install HTTPS certificate (SSL) into the Apache server.
- And then redirect to Sharetribe 3000 port from Apache port 443 After doing the above changes the website is giving “Multiple redirect” error. Is there anything more that we need to do to avoid the error? Please suggest what changes should we do or what may be the probable reason for this error.
Thanks in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×