Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Wordpress cannot acces html
I cannot access my WordPress through HTTP, only works through HTTPS. I need to update the certification but certibot certifies through HTTP. The site is accessible through HTTPS, but screams “Danger, expired certificate.”
What can I try?
What I have tried.
- Changed .htaccess to not redirect to HTTPS.
- Changes the site to http://www.mysite.com in WordPress.
- Modified wp-config.php, define (“WP-SITEURL”,“WP_HOME”…
I did not change anything in MySQL, I am not familiar with SQL commands.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×