WordPress permalinks tried everything
a2enmod rewriteThen restarted Apache. I have created new mySQL databases and users and build new packages with Duplicator and tried those. I have tried disabling permalinks and then re-enabling after install. For record, the site does work when permalinks are disabled. I feel like I have tried just about every forum suggestion out there. I'm just starting out so I'm fine scrapping the whole thing and starting over but I'm not convinced it would do anything. I feel like I'm still missing something. Looking forward to your suggestions in the meantime I will keep digging.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×