Indeed your nameservers are correct, but you need to make sure that you’ve also added your domain name under your DigitalOcean account. You can do that by following these steps here:
Add a Domain
- From the control panel, click Create in the top right, then select Domains/DNS.
- In the Enter Domain section, enter the domain. This is typically the base domain only, e.g. example.com and not www.example.com. Subdomains are added by creating specific DNS records after the base domain has been added.
- Click Add Domain. This will take you directly to the Create new record page and add NS records for the domain on DigitalOcean servers.
Then you have to create an A record:
- Select the record type: A just below the heading.
- Fill in the field add your Droplet’s IP address
- Click Create Record.
- Then add another record for your WWW version, it should be a CNAME record and it should be pointing to your domain name.
These records will not take effect until you have updated your nameservers with your domain registrar and those changes have propagated, which can take up to 48 hours.
Hope that this helps!