Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Wordpress: Upgraded Php from 7.2 to 7.3. Restart Apache server, the website is offline.
So I’m having trouble getting my Wordpress site online, I’m a beginner in trying to learn how to set up and maintain the site. Uses the 1 click install and tried to delve deeper into it in getting updates and so on.
Read couple of forums, and proceeded in trying to upgrade php from 7.2 to 7.3 That’s where I’m having trouble in.
- So I’ve upgraded Php from 7.2 to 7.3.
- Restarted Apache2.
- Are there more processes to this to complete and get the site up and running again?
Currently my site has this issue on the page.
check_wp_version_check_exists(); require_once ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/admin-header.php'; ?>
What do I need to do? Or could do? I hope there’s enough info here. Please let me know if there’s more info needed. Thanks.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×