Hello, I need to install an extension on the server, did everything as recommended, but it worked. I would be grateful if you can help me.
The explanations of the installation mode are below. And I made them step by step.
Zend Guard Loader installation instructions
1. Extract the Zend Loader package.
2. Locate and extract the ZendGuardLoader.so (Linux) or ZendLoader.dll (Windows) that corresponds to your php version.
3. Add the following line to your php.ini file for loading the ZendGuardLoader:
Linux and Mac OS X: zend_extension=
Windows non-thread safe: zend_extension=
4. Add an aditional line to your php.ini for enabling ZendGuardLoader
; Enables loading encoded scripts. The default value is On
5. Optional: following lines can be added your php.ini file for ZendGuardLoader configuration:
; Disable license checks (for performance reasons)
; The Obfuscation level supported by Zend Guard Loader. The levels are detailed in the official Zend Guard Documentation. 0 - no obfuscation is enabled
; Path to where licensed Zend products should look for the product license. For more information on how to create a license file, see the Zend Guard User Guide
6. If you use Zend debugger as well, please make sure to load it after the Zend guard Loader
7. If you use ioncube loader, please make sure to load it before Zend guard Loader
8. Restart your Web server.
The file to be installed is:
/ usr / zend / ZendGuardLoader.so
Since now, thank you.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart.
If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.