I created a Plesk droplet under the 1 click install image. I properly configured SPF, DKIM, and DMARC. I changed the hostname of the server to the one identified by mxtoolbox.com. All my email sent is going to spam, I find out that the problem is probably coming from the PTR records, perhaps those records are not correct.
When I execute an MX, DNS or REVERSE LOOKUP, the results always points to the same problem:
DMARC Policy Not Enabled DMARC Quarantine/Reject policy not enabled
My DMARC entry is already configured as a TXT entry with
Host: _dmarc.mydomain.com Value: v=DMARC1; p=none
There is nothing else to check or to fix in the plesk control panel related to spf, dkim or dmarc.
What could I do to fix this?
This textbox defaults to using Markdown to format your answer.
You can type !ref in this text area to quickly search our full set of tutorials, documentation & marketplace offerings and insert the link!
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.
Join our DigitalOcean community of over a million developers for free! Get help and share knowledge in Q&A, subscribe to topics of interest, and get courses and tools that will help you grow as a developer and scale your project or business.
Click below to sign up and get $200 of credit to try our products over 60 days!