Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How to enable root login and password authentication trough recovery web console?
Yesterday, I update my cPanel version on my droplet. After update, it says that I have to enable cpHulk. So, I enable it, with a bunch of config that I don’t event understand. The thing that I remember that I disabled root login trough WHM and SSH. I don’t have any other login except root for WHM and SSH.
I did some tutorial that I found:
- I reset the root password at DigitalOcean dashboard, and I try to login SSH which is not working.
- I reset password and login to WHM, also not working.
- I tried to boot from recovery ISO and enable SSH root login, also not working.
And my question: How to enable root login and password authentication trough recovery web console?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×