Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
How To Use The url Thingy In The @font-face Rule
I become so very lost when I try to put my mind around what value to use when specifying the url attribute of the @font-face Rule. Please, I would like to know:
- If the value of the attribute is the url link to the website from which I downloaded the custom font. OR
- Will it be the path to the directory where I downloaded the said font on my machine?
- If no. 2 is what is true, how does it all come to make any sense when I choose to host the website on a server?
(Pray, I hope I have not sounded like a complete idiot.) Do help me.