Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
I am unable to access my droplet and getting timed out error
I created a droplet to downsize our another droplet but since then we are not able to connect to our new droplet that we created for downsize purpose.
- We can'e access using public IP using browser.
- We can’t connect using putty
- We even not able to connect via Console option available at our digital ocean account. It show us the following errors:
error: no such device
error: no such partition
error: you need to load the kernel first
Please do the needful.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×