Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Installing Multiple Apps in a Droplet
I created a droplet with Ubuntu and setup Plesk. Using this same droplet, I want to install Openvpn server + pihole and use this as a vpn server for my home network. I will use different IPs for Plesk and openvpn.
- Will this setup affect each other (in case of firewall, port forwarding, network issues etc.)?
- Would setting up a vpn server in the same droplet, interfere with web hosting or Plesk functions?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×