Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Jelastic Main Process Resource Consumption
With Jelastic now being available as a One-Click app I’m curious as to what would actually be needed to run a few small sites using it. The documentation is pretty unclear as to what is needed. The following questions present themselves to me from reading the documentation so far:
1) It seems you don’t need to add a second “worker” node to begin deploying applications, if that’s the case how much of the main nodes resources are consumed by Jelastic itself?
2) Can applications running from Jelastic access other DO resources like Managed Databases?
3) Do worker nodes have to be the same size as the primary node? I.e. primary Jelastic node is 16 GB of RAM, do all other worker nodes need to be 16 GB as well or could I spin up a few smaller nodes to run alongside it?
Any help in understanding this would be appreciated.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×