Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
What's best way to host a blog on DO?
I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on the best way to host a blog? I’ve used WP in the past and that would probably do the job fine but it’d be more interested to try something else. I don’t have a lot of criteria:
- Relatively easy to use once it’s installed.
- The actual blog posts can be done in HTML5 and in Markdown. For example, I’d like to be able to do some straight forward posts just using Markdown and maybe HTML for things like embedding videos. I’ve done a few demos using Screenflow that I’d like to post.
- It should look sharp and clean without a lot of design effort. I’m more of a techie so I’m not interested in spending a lot of time on design.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×