Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Whitelist my home IPv6 network in Cloud Firewall?
Yesterday, I whitelisted my computer’s IPv6 address for SSH into my Droplets. Today, my computer has a different IPv6 address. The first 64 bits are the same (“network part”?) and the last 64 bits have changed (“host part”?).
I have two questions:
- Given my IP address or information available on my router, is it possible to tell the range of IP addresses any host on my home network might be assigned?
- Given that range, can I whitelist it in Cloud Firewall?
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×