Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Why I'm getting thumbnails black in PHP CodeIgniter-3
I’m working on PHP CodeIgniter Script from Envato Market.
I have deployed it successfully on the AWS Apache2 server but now I’m facing 3 errors:
- Item 3Thumbnails turns black, | SS: https://prnt.sc/109awhs
- Google Map API is not working, | SS: https://prnt.sc/109aw2y
- The empty Setting section in the admin panel ( it was working fine 2 days before ) SS: https://prnt.sc/109avfz
[My error log is empty. Actually, I’m a beginner trying to analyze the PHP script from the Envato market, so I don’t know which code I have to show, and No, I haven’t done anything to it. website: serviceongate dot com]
Any Idea, How to solve these issues?
Should I disable image manipulation??
Thanks in advance.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×