Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Htaccess and subdomain issues
So I’m having some issues with a subdomain which I can’t fix after reading a lot through the internet.
I’m trying to set up an api subdomain which purpose is to respond http requests, so my index file is just a php that redirects to the web (which is working fine).
I have an .htaccess with redirects things like api.domain.tld/createuser to api.domain.tld/api/user/create.php, but it is not working (I’m getting 404 error code). If I do the http request with the long url it works fine.
Also, just in the case it is useful, I’ve added an info.php to check phpinfo() and I’m getting a 500 error code.
Can anyone help me out?
NOTE: I’ve already checked:
- In /etc/apache2/apache2.conf, in directory /var/www AllowOverride All is set.
- Mod_rewrite is enabled, checked via phpinfo()