Join 1M+ other developers and:
- Get help and share knowledge in Q&A
- Subscribe to topics of interest
- Get courses & tools that help you grow as a developer or small business owner
Laravel 5.1 some tutorial.
Hello, i am new in Laravel and in DigitalOcean too :)
I create droplet, install Vesta and after install Laravel 5.1
I have several questions:
1) How i must config database connect to my vesta mysql params.
2) I need .env file and in config/database.php use ‘host’ => env() or i must use 'host’ => 'localhost’ (or my ip of the sever) i as this because i install laravel debug panel https://github.com/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar and i get this errors
Cannot add listen to Queries for Laravel Debugbar: SQLSTATE  Access denied for user 'homestead’@'localhost’ (using password: YES)
SQLSTATE  Access denied for user 'homestead’@'localhost’ (using password: YES)
i not use homestead, i dont`know what is this. i think its like xamp(lamp/wamp) i use my droplet.
3) Laravel has something like YII gii or CakePHP (code generator from database with relationships) ?
In the terminal i try use command
php artisan make:model User
php artisan make:migration createuserstable
php artisan make:migration addvotestouserstable –table=users
php artisan make:migration createuserstable –create=users
in terminal all succesfully and i see new models, controllers, but in my database - not.
What i want - i want use PHPSTORM 9 and create, edit files and upload to server.
These answers are provided by our Community. If you find them useful, show some love by clicking the heart. If you run into issues leave a comment, or add your own answer to help others.×